All Clinic appointments will now be conducted
Please continue to make your appointments here as you always have
When it's time for your appointment
1. Sign into WCOnline and click on your appointment time block
2. Click the link to "Start or Join Online Consultation" on your appointment Pop-Up window.
To Upload a document
1. Click on the double arrow button from the toolbar on the top right (button Left of the Clock button)
2. Select “Choose file” to upload your document
3. Click “Import Now”
4. Your file should now be uploaded into the text box
Welcome to the ELI Speaking & Writing Clinic Scheduling System!
First Visit? Please register for an account by clicking the link to the left of this annoucement.
Please be sure to write down and/or REMEMBER the password you create for this account as you will need it to log in for EVERY appointment.
Returning? Please Log In to the left of this announcement.
The ELI Clinics provide members of the University of Michigan, graduate students, GSIs, International Scholars and researchers, with one-on-one feedback and support on their English writing and speaking.
Note: Writing Clinic appointments are limited to six (6) per term. Speaking Clinic appointments are limited to five (5) per term. (International scholars are limited to one (1) appointment per clinic per term.) Same-day drop-in sessions are often available for all graduate students and scholars on a first-come first-served basis.
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
POWERED BY WCONLINE® 7.4.8
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.